Help keep our communities healthy by following CDC travel guidelines.
Traveling to or from California
Whether your travel is domestic or international, follow CDC travel guidelines for testing, masking, and quarantine:
- Delay travel until you’re vaccinated and boosted
- If you’re not vaccinated and boosted, but choose to travel, get tested before and after
- Non-U.S. citizens and non-U.S. immigrants must be vaccinated to enter the U.S.
- No matter your vaccination status, it’s strongly recommended that you wear a mask while on public transportation or in a transportation hub
- Whether you’re vaccinated or not, get tested 3-5 days after returning to California
Read more at:
Traveling to or from another country
Look up the country you want to visit on the CDC website. It will tell you how to travel safely to over 200 destinations around the world.